1) Provide accurate data through studies and surveys that reflect trends in public opinion.
2) Provide support for decision-making at various levels through the provision of studies, research and information, and alternatives and options, and perceptions and scenarios relating to various issues and events.
3) Implementation of studies and surveys in the areas of social, economic, cultural, health and environmental.
4) Monitor and track what is published from research and studies on Yemen internally and externally.
5) Build a culture and a reconnaissance survey in institutions and the community and contribute to encourage active participation, through the implementation of some of the events and activities and training programs.